I greet you with the greeting of the angels, the prophets and the righteous, the greetings of peace: Assalaamu Alaykum wa rahmatu-Llaahi wa Barakaatuh' (Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you).
This page will hopefully persuade your intelligence and rationale to seeing life and purpose of, in a different light. In a way that is meaningul, guided and righteous. A way that you already subconsciously believe in and feel to belong to...
I will simply bring to your attention what is basic, common-sense and known to you to be a fact, then hopefully plead with you to not ignore, not cover such truths, and not procrastinate in adopting such tenets of rationale and basic common-sensical beliefs, that are supported by historical, philosofical and scientific observations to be the ultimate and only truth.
Hope you enjoy the site, reading and watching such videos that will hopefully bring you back to that which was always a part of you, your identity and intended life-style, that which is innately programmed within your conscience by none other than the One Who made you, made all that you see and do not, then facilitated all that is within your environemt and reach for your benefit.
Peace be unto, brother/sister.
In the name of Allah, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful. "By (the token of) time , Surely, the human is in a (state of) loss, , Except those who believe (in Allah), and do righteous deeds, and enjoin one another with the truth (of Islam), and enjoin one another with patience (in Islam) ." [Quran,103: 1-3]
In the name of Allah, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful. "Say (O Muhammad), He Is Allah, the One and Only , Allah, the Absolute, Self-Subsisting-Eternal , He begot none, nor Is He begotten , And there in none/nothing that is comparable unto Him ." [Quran 112: 1-4].
1. Do not associate partners with Allah (SwT); [as there is none worthy to be worshipped, save Allah]. 2. Be good, kind and gentle with your parents; [do not even say uff to them, and do as they order you]; 3. Do not kill your children because of poverty, as Allah (SwT) will provide for you and for them;
4. Do not commit foul deeds whether openly or in secret; [inc. adultery, stealing and drinking alcohol];
5. Do not kill any soul, except by way of justice and law; [definately not for politics, or for oil]; 6. Do not touch the wealth of the orphan, except to improve it, until they reach maturity;
7. Give just weight and full measure; [in all business dealings/transactions and no interest/usury];
8. When you speak, be just/truthful, even if it affects your own kinsmen; [No lying and treachery]; 9. And fulfill the covenant of Allah; [that you say "I hear and obey" the Quran and the prophet (pbuh)];
10. This is the Way to Allah (SwT), that is straight, follow it and do not deviate/follow other paths, that you may scatter from His Way (of Islam).
Understanding from and interpretation of; [Quran 6: 151-153]